Here you’ll find many video clips showing the development of your baby from conception to birth. Don’t be surprised if they bring tears to your eyes. They did to mine. Children are true miracles and time goes by so quickly. Watching these fetal development videos and thinking back on my own pregnancies make me want to stop time.
If you are still pregnant, place a hand on your belly and watch the development inside your womb from sperm to baby. If you are not pregnant, watch anyway.Did you know that:
- Already 18 days after conception, your baby’s heart begins to beat.
- 7 weeks pregnant, your baby can move his arms
- 42 days after conception, it is possible to register brain waves in your baby
- At 11 weeks pregnant, all body systems are already developed and your baby even has tiny finger nails.
- At 16 weeks, your baby has his very own, unique finger prints
- At 17 weeks pregnant, REM sleep is recorded, which may indicate that your baby is already having dreams.
- By 24 weeks pregnant, your baby can hear your voice and remember it!
- 28 weeks pregnant, your baby has more than 95% chance of surviving if being born.
- When your baby has completed the 37th week of pregnancy, he is considered full-term, if being born. By then development is completed.
Fetal Development Video Gallery
SIGN UP FOR FREE PREGNANCY VIDEOS: http://www.pregnancychat.com/ 9 Months In The Womb: A Remarkab
This video shows real camera footage of a developing baby. More videos from this series: http://w
Embryogenesis is the process by which the embryo forms and develops. In mammals, the term refers
This video performs you the process of a fertilized egg to a baby in 3D!! You ll find the magnifi
Grab a healthy sized squash during week 29 of pregnancy and picture your baby s body! But growth
The Ultimate Guide to Pregnancy Prepared by DISCOVERY TV CHANNEL and supplied by HEALTH CARE PHAR
a beautiful video capturing fetal development week by week.
http://www.ted.com Image maker Alexander Tsiaras shares a powerful medical visualization, showing
HCL Learning DigiSchool presents you animated study material on Embryonic Development. It explain