Here you’ll find many video clips showing the development of your baby from conception to birth. Don’t be surprised if they bring tears to your eyes. They did to mine. Children are true miracles and time goes by so quickly. Watching these fetal development videos and thinking back on my own pregnancies make me want to stop time.
If you are still pregnant, place a hand on your belly and watch the development inside your womb from sperm to baby. If you are not pregnant, watch anyway.Did you know that:
- Already 18 days after conception, your baby’s heart begins to beat.
- 7 weeks pregnant, your baby can move his arms
- 42 days after conception, it is possible to register brain waves in your baby
- At 11 weeks pregnant, all body systems are already developed and your baby even has tiny finger nails.
- At 16 weeks, your baby has his very own, unique finger prints
- At 17 weeks pregnant, REM sleep is recorded, which may indicate that your baby is already having dreams.
- By 24 weeks pregnant, your baby can hear your voice and remember it!
- 28 weeks pregnant, your baby has more than 95% chance of surviving if being born.
- When your baby has completed the 37th week of pregnancy, he is considered full-term, if being born. By then development is completed.
Fetal Development Video Gallery
HELP SUPPORT PREGNANCYCHAT WITH JUST ONE CLICK: http://bit.ly/1KHch1X 9 Months In The Womb: A Rem
Embryogenesis is the process by which the embryo forms and develops. In mammals, the term refers
This video performs you the process of a fertilized egg to a baby in 3D!! You ll find the magnifi
http://www.ted.com Image maker Alexander Tsiaras shares a powerful medical visualization, showing
a beautiful video capturing fetal development week by week.
Your Pregnancy: Week 36 (Fetal Development) Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the r
This clip is a sampling from a series of animation segments produced by Hyperspective for Injoy V
A slideshow of the different stages of development of a human baby in the womb. This is the exhib