Timing ovulation the 10th time can be quite a turn-off. For some women, being pregnant can actually increase their libido. No need to time anything, finally a possibility to kick back and relax.
For others, morning sickness, feeling exhausted and other pregnancy symptoms will ruin the sex drive completely.
How about your sex drive when pregnant?
Vote below and join in to create our very own statistics on pregnant moms’ libido when pregnant.
Poll on Moms’ Libido When Pregnant
If your libido is up, or unchanged – enjoy! Many women notice a sharp decline in their sex drive after giving birth. You can read more about libido while breastfeeding here. And here you’ll find a poll on how other moms’ libido has been affected by them breastfeeding.
A few reasons why the sex drive can increase during pregnancy are:
- Larger and more sensitive breasts
- Increased blood flow to the vulva, which also becomes more sensitive
- Feeling relaxed and less worried about ovulation and conceiving
A few reasons why the sex drive can decrease during pregnancy are:
- Nausea, exhaustion, heartburn, constipation and other not-so-fun pregnancy symptoms
- Worrying about miscarriage or that intercourse could harm the baby
- Feeling overall uncomfortable and uncomfortable
Did the results surpise you in any way? Feel free to share any thoughts by leaving a comment below.
Good luck with your pregnancy! :-)
You’ll find many more polls here, if you enjoy them! :-)
- Sex During Pregnancy – Yes or No (and How?!)
- Breast Changes During Pregnancy
- Weight Gain During Pregnancy Week By Week
- Reasons For A Low Libido While Breastfeeding
Image: Image by Guillaume Laurent