Sometimes New Dad feels left out since the baby and mom bond forms quicker through breastfeeding and time spent with the baby. How about you? Vote in this poll!
It is not only Mom that may find life with a new baby overwhelming.
Dad’s life changes a lot too!
Many dads feel a bit left out in the beginning, especially if the baby is breastfed (which, of course, is great for the baby, but it sure makes mom tied up and limits dad’s possibilities to help out a little bit.)
If the new dad feels left out, it is not very strange! How do you feel, dad? Or if you are a MOM reading this, why not as your partner and then vote here! It is an important discussion to have.
Poll on if New Dad Feels Left Out or Not
Vote in our dad’s poll! Are you a new dad? Let the moms and other dads know how your situation is. And new moms, vote after asking your partner! (Or, of course, if you already know how he feels!)
Pregnancy And Childbirth Tips for Dads
Relationship With Mom
- Becoming A First-Time Daddy – The Most Unexpected Changes In Life
- New Dad’s Testosterone Levels Dive – The Unexpected Effects
- Dad’s Guide To The Breastfeeding Hormones
Being a New Dad
- Poll: Becoming A New Dad – What Was The Most Difficult Adjustment?
- Survival Tips for Stay At Home Dads
- Bonding With Baby – Dad Guide
- Newborn Activities Tips
- Baby Doesn’t Want Dad
- Baby Screams When Dad Goes Near
- Baby Prefers Either Dad Or Mom
I’d love to hear your thought about this! If the new dad feels left out, why? Or you don’t share that too! As new parents, we can all help each other! 🙂