What’s more fascinating than reading birth stories? Maybe giving birth yourself… But reading sure is less painful ;-)Long before I gave birth, I remember surfing the Internet, reading all these fantastic birth diaries provided by new moms. We all have different experiences and/or expectations.Below you’ll find many uncensored, real birth stories of different kinds shared by moms. You can have a look at the birth stories by theme here (or simply browse them further down):
Natural Birth Stories
- Beautiful Natural Childbirth
- 3 Natural Births – 4th Baby On The Way
- Easy Natural Childbirth, First Time Mom
- Young Mom With Quick First Labor
- Second Baby In A Hurry
- Quick First Labor, No Pain Relief
- Giving Birth Was Great Thanks To Breathing
C-Section Birth Stories
- Planned C-Section Breach Baby
- Emergency C-Section With Twins
- Emergency C-Section And Hubby Ill
- Planned C-Section – Baby Too Big They Said
- The C-Section Saved My Life
- C-Section Due To Baby’s Heart Rate Down
Vaginal Birth Diaries
- Fast First Labour, Almost Preterm
- Detailed Story Of Normal Vaginal Birth
- The Water Can Break… Anywhere!
- Vaginal Birth And Frustrated Mom
- Induced Labor Went Great
- Normal Birth And Pre-eclampsia
- The Worst Day Of My Life
- Quick Labor With Baby No 2
- Planned Induction, Wonderful Birth
- Giving Birth Is Nothing Like On TV!
- Induction Took 4 Days…
Traumatic Birth Diaries
- Overdue And Vacuum To Get Baby Out
- Induced Labor And Torn Cord
- Short Wonderful Labor And Then…
- My Early Piece Of Heaven – Birth Story
- “Leg” Labour, Epidural Not Always Safe!
Giving Birth Some Decades Ago
How about you?
What was it like to give birth to your child or children? What worked and what didn’t? Maybe you even have some tips for expecting moms? Please share your birth experiences through our contact form here. Immensely appreciated by other moms-to-be!