Ear Pressure When Flying
We are about to go on vacation soon. I'm nervous that my baby will get ear pain on the plane. Do you have any suggestion to help ease ear pressure pain when flying?
Baby Help Line Response:
How To Avoid Ear Pain For A Baby When Flying
There are several ways you can help reduce your baby's ear pressure when flying:
- Breastfeeding is very efficient. And it is possible to do even if your baby is sitting in the infant security belt provided
- A pacifier or a bottle also works.
- You can even use your finger as long as it makes your baby suck and swallow.
- You can also try pressing your hands against your baby's ears to create kind of a vacuum. Then quickly take your hands away again. Practise on yourself first.
- Also don't forget to ask the cabin crew for ideas; they are often real experts on how to help a child in pain!
You can find more , tips on air traveling with your baby here.
Have a great trip with your baby! (And lucky you, who are going on vacation now, when summer is over...!)
You'll find comments to this baby vacation tip below.
Find more Baby Friendly Vacation Tips here:
comments powered by
Would other parents find this valuable? Share it!
What baby info are you looking for?